Friday, October 26, 2012

{ Spend and cherish }

 despite how unwell I feel on monday. wanted to take leave, but failed. Throat acting weirdly... guess not enough sleep lead this?  the next morning, off day for the both of us... I took leave actually.... 

 brunch for mom, boy and I. using the new induction cooker that boy got for me.... 
Nomssss... head out after that... the main point of taking leave is to shop for something to wear on my birthday and tomorrow!!!! hahaha I know it's lame.. but i just wanna wear something new on my birthday!


  settled down at Aston....


self made w love!!! boy you better love me as much as I love you 

and that night we slept at 11pm super early. for the first time.. and we woke up at 2am to pee.. and I look at the time i was like "bb, it's only 2am.. we like sleep very long already" recharge for work for 10 hours of sleep.... shiok max 

 AND, today public holiday....... people enjoying there long weekends whereby i'm just stuck here working....... O'well 

tonight boy is coming over yay x100000 while waiting for him i shall dip dye my hair!!!!!!!! whoosie I can't wait... tomorrow out with family n boyf. yay yay baby rachel 


have a good weekends people! 
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN