Friday, October 12, 2012

{ Sad/happy? }

finally its friday!!!!!!!!!!!!! x1000000 :) 

this morning when boy wanted to surprise me today before he go work..  and he got me my favourite brunch and KOI from his house > orchard then > novena how sweet!! awww blessed to have him around xxxxx

I was about to end work... regular customer came and buy something. and ended up promoting her products to me... and decided to buy from her. there goes my $$$ ... fuck my life. 

but anyway I got a cheap thrills! IPL treatment for 10 session for only $35 can you imagine?!!? the orignal price $880, i saved $845!!!!! but anyway I'm gg with @madewithheart yay finally got someone willing to go with me... less awkwardness, can't wait for it! 

so i total spent about $80 today, I'm just so upset. 

when I reach home, tada 
parcel (phone covers) and bills all here. 
bro came back from legoland!!!! he won a bear, so cute! 

 SO FUCKING CUTE I LOVE IT SO MUCH AND THE SELLER GAVE ME A FREE SCREEN PROTECTOR TOO ^^  this. with my polaroids together...

 lastly, screen protector for front and back. Don't know which idiot told me there's no back protector. Hiak so happy!!! I received all items within 3 days! xxx 

gonna head out with brendon and cindy tomorrow hohoho 

goodnight all, have a good weekends xxx 

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN