Thursday, October 18, 2012

{ one more day to PRIDAY }

back blogging... I wanna change my blogskin. I hate the original template. so ugly I wish I could download skin from blogskin.com but my mac failed to do so.

so yes one more day to friday... weekends!!! without boyfriend it still plain boring but thank god this that this saturday filed with plans!!! I'm going for my first IPL session with @madewithheart excited and awkward much. but i can't wait, need to get rid of armpit hairs and whitening!!! next off to layying's birthday party. and meet up with my fattybooms ^o^ 

but sunday I've got nothing much to do prolly rot at home the whole day. 

talking about $$$$ I've not been saving up for my bkk trip! Okay maybe yes la. I did save about $600.... I need more $$$ to go. I wanna shop as much as I can there. I can't wait to enjoy myself together with boy there for 7days. I can't fucking wait. And I rlly hope I could slim down before going!!! Pray hard I will. but I'm not doing anything.  I'm just too lazy I just wish my metabolism go higher and higher. fuck fats. born to be fat >: 

birthday month coming up very soon..... finally after 2 years of ns boy has not been celebrating with me on the actual... finally it's the ord year 2012 yay! happy girl can't wait xx

dear god, please help me in saving money and dieting x 

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN