Thursday, October 11, 2012

{ am i better of a quitter }

Going home in another hrs!!! Blogging time!!! 

last night met up with my girls. have fun chatting with my girls. I rlly wish we could meet up once a week to update our life and also we're missing brendon ong too!

waited for boy to come after his work for stay over. today he accompanied me for breakfast and we had kfc breakfast. and I tried their blueberry pancakes


 Too cute.

Feels really tired. yesterday almost down with fever, feeling so unwell ... headache sore throat plus menses = cramps. sucks the most. luckily i've recovered. hells lots of things to do.. I can't wait for off days! Need to go home pack my messy wardrobe. seriously every thing is messed up. every-time i packed, the next day? it ruined again.. i see no point tho. sigh! 

1.) feeling damn fucking sad cuz i guess i failed in dieting 
2.) i am hopeless 
3.) k thanks bye 


ps: I wish i could be in a coma, and when i'm awake... i'm slim!  

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN