Tuesday, October 9, 2012

{ baby phone }


We spent the entire day doing phone thingy but thank god m1's queue wasn't that long and bad.. but still waited for 3 freaking hours. 


tadah, our phone...... and I decided to take iphone 5 instead of selling it away so yep and my boy finally have his new phone and his liking phone bb 9900.... yay we got our new babies on the same date. > singtel to change my sim card to the nano sim... > then we went searching for my iphone cover and protector. none caught my eye. so no choice have to buy some stand by ones to protect it till i find my liking kind. and same goes to my boy we have been finding for mercury bb 9900 cover for the longest time and none sell it. so today, i spent $  on phone covers for boy and mine.... mine's already $30 plus but boy's $12 for both mercury cover. which is damn cheap... can't wait to receive them!!! finally, WHITE. I used to hate white iphone because i think they look yellowish after awhile? but when it comes to the case/cover/screen protector part... white is still the best choice i think. But still thanks to boyf for re-contracting iphone for me to use, awww xxx 


we're gonna be busy again for the next 2 weeks. he's gonna work for the both weekends. guess it's time  to be in the "back to work" mood. so yes, I've to wait till my birthday week or before the week to enjoy. birthdays plan coming up... picnic with family and boy xxxx 



time now 1952 ending work in another hrs time can't await to sleep... am very tired and sleepy!!!!
shall see when i'm home 

x

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN