Sunday, September 30, 2012

{ stay over w/ both Darling J }


while waiting for my darlings to come over on saturday.. yes I'm working.. damn pissed with every single customer that day i swear.... 1.) demanding customer 2.) kids spilled water and mom step it all around the shop. 3.) high class act english auntie say me just because she paid money already I just want to look at my phone and she say i'm not interested in her? dafuq, buy already go right? what you want me to do? crazy ass.... seriously complain all you want, i don't give a damn.... SUCK U .. 

   

 cook by jasmine :-) 


stay over at jasmine place + tix book for bkk yay 


no club but yay to drinks 


although it just a day spent, I'm sure we had fun.. we even record a best friend tag video just for fun. and yawn, tomorrow monday blues..... work for another five days suck much


girls night iz loved! :) 



No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN