Friday, September 7, 2012

{ Tuesday }

our last day of leave, despite us spending friday saturday sunday monday tuesday night together... x 

waking up in the morning, we cook maggie for our brunch. and mom gave me the angry bird thingy somehow it taste like fish cake? so cute, so yeah. this is one of our favorite brunch too. 


and we went out for basketball for almost 2hrs. Our intentionally plan is to play basketball till 8pm... but because of some reason, boy and I had to rush back home to boy's place to get something done. So we only managed to play for 2hrs. But still had fun and so tired. So yeah before we leave my place, we had ice cream again. Despite the hot weather outside..... noms boy made for me cookies and cream ^^ 


on our way to jurong point to get things done and off to our dinner.


boy keep insisting on eating DTF but I stopped him... Brought him to toast box instead... Noms 
love the curry chicken rice there, superb delicious for me la.

both of us went back work on Wednesday.


And my boy fall sick that day, fever plus asthma )':

 wednesday @ work 
(nothing to blog about wednesday)

Thursday, both of us off again. Because i'm working on both the weekends. Swap my schedule. So yeah met up with my fattyboom for steamboat! While boy went to play basketball with the guys. Will upload the pictures soon, left my memory card at home.....

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN