Friday, September 14, 2012

{ TGIF }


remember weeks ago, I told you guys I ordered my pony dust-charm? It's finally here!!!! 
Reach home with parcel, which girls don't like?


 so excited, that first thing I do is to unwrap everything and take pictures and plug in to my phone, also ordered my screen protector yesterday, two diamond two anti glare total 4... wahaha for only $12... w both side some more.. whereby you go shop one side is already $12? Save money deal...  I just can't stand my phone with lil bubble or scratches.... I'm super fussy... Ask my boyfriend! 
Anyway you get get your lil pony dust charm at  HERE (!!!!!)

.
.
.

finally it's Friday.... Boyfriend not working this weekends!!! Gonna fetch my boy later after my work. Oh ya just tweeted: Anybody wanna come fetch me for starbucks one4one, and Darling straight away whatsapp me she's coming over, yay!!!! salted caramel frappe!!!! Oh yeah @madewithheart went cambodia  and @ciindykhor went hongkong ... hopefully they will enjoy and have lots of fun there, safe and sound... Enjoy your weekends people

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN