Monday, September 17, 2012

{ up up here we go when we stop nobody knows }

Darling J came and look for me, time for st4rbucks, salted caramel frappe xxxxx noms
we watched movie till I end work, watched paranormal activity and final destination hiak.
don't even know why we watch paranormal activity, haha. 



We went town, cuz i wanted to get something... bought 2 film and 1 hello kitty keyboard protector from town! & i love it so much!

then I went to vivo to fetch my boy.....  supper with boy then met up with another couple for dealing session.. we slept at 4am.. omg tired max then the next day I woke up at 11am...

next day:


Saturday: 

did the house chores while waiting for boy to wake up. he woke up at about 2pm then we went basketball! didn't eat anything but ate 1 mouth of bean curd... basketball for 2 hrs then went home and prepare! Met up with Candice and her boyfriend.. 

 walked around Bugis and got my m)phosis shoes thank you bb :* 
off to marina, for dinner.. walked about 30mins and finally decided to eat hong kong cafe!~ 


many love hehe :-) 

on sunday morning.... we had BKT for brunch before playing basketball 


basketball again, 2 hrs!! Exhausted much, boy keep block my ball  when I'm shooting.. h8 him... and he keep scoring.. my shooting yesterday rlly bad.  Went home and change and meet up with Candice and her boyfriend again we played pool and we went dinner too... 

groceries shopping! went back home put our things then we out again to our nearby playground to play monopoly deal! 
 
 Home sweet home... and my boy heart 2 heart talk with me before bed.... hiak. this morning he send me to work and accompany me for breakfast/lunch 

 then he got me one necklace, thank you bb :*

time now: 1720hrs can't wait to end work.. I need my beauty sleep. boy went home, guess he is sleeping soundly now.. its his off day again. got to see him tomorrow night yay xxx 

I need to save money. damn broke. this month i spent so much. sighhhhhh 

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN