Sunday, September 9, 2012

{ be yourself }


boy stay over on wednesday... (so it's like almost a week) 
Thursday woke up in the noon? Manhattan for our brunch :-)


boy and I wore couple shirt.... (been a long time) 


 noms. after that we head home, we went down to the hair saloon again. Boy cut his hair and me wash my hair. cuz er I don't comb my hair often.. then everything very dry. So yeah after washing felt so much better  so rush out to meet my fattyboom, while boy meet the rest for basketball! 


even tho it's just  a short while, I'm glad to see all of them. The same laughter & jokes. All the best to our Brendon ong... Have fun in the police force. We'll see you soon! 

and then boy stay over again, hiak Friday back to work.... today is Sunday, at work now... can't wait for tomorrow. cuz i'm meet my boy after our work. He's staying over, yay x 

last night met up with Cindy, had h2h talk with her. Its been so long since I've talk with someone.... so I'm glad. Anyway I order pony dust cap charm. what's wrong with me seriously!!! but it's okay, they are pretty! Hehehe I'm so glad that the owner willing to do one especially for me! x.x


No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN