Wednesday, September 25, 2013

{ updates II }

okay so part two is up. rly hate blogging and squeezing eveything into a single post. had no choice. Meh 

so last thursday 20 sept, 
finally it's my turn to get noms shaker fries. hehe craving for it so badly. can finally munch them..... yummys 
 boy fetch me home, that day was lantern day. Saw 2 lantern outside my door (my mom hang them up-_-) so thought it's a good chance to take a pic with it. hahah lame much. Never had a chance to celebrate with boy, for freaking 4yrs. Sigh not so enthu about it.. but i rly wish to play/holding lantern playing candle. walking at the park >: so sweet. Shall do it with my future kid!!! hehe 

Fridays, 
#ootd for Friday! Have been looking for this romper for thousand yrs. Thank god for Lily for helping me to order again. She's so kind, can support her Ginger, located at square 2!! She sells lj stuff, lots of dress and romper too. 
boys mom so funny, first time praise me say that i'm pretty cause of the romper i'mm wearing.. HAHA and keep asking me to wear more often, don't wear shorts anymore. 

Okay, Saturday boy & I both working. 
 
 Nothing much! After work, 
Some neighborhood dimsum, Meh what you expect? And i slept at 6am nearly to 7am again! SIGH why my body wanna torture me like that??!!! 
Bro came and said that i am mad. (he took the photo) 

Sunday!!! 

Woke up at 10am i think, prepare and off to malaysia
Usual arcade spam + dinner at seoul garden. Wasn't in a mood to eat. Look kinda gross. hate food laying around being messy. so pissed w something else. 
we wasted about 8 freaking egg. trying to cook this egg and having fun. Jb's seoul garden just freaking sucks. don't ever eat them. And the amount of things i ate there doesn't even add up to a bowl of tom yam soup plz (-_-) and each pax was $17++ ugh
guess the best was, ICE CREAM. 
Cotton Candy!!! (yam+strawberry)

All of us was so disappointed. anw my buy's 
envelope for me to do my mailing :D so freaking cheap there!! 
 new casing!! ^.^ 

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN