Wednesday, September 4, 2013

{ River Safari }

Hello!! I am blogging again. Just so lazy to do so and kinda busy. Ever since my work place doesn't have wireless @sg so yeah. It's September already!! August wasn't a good month for me, cause I didn't improve much on my weight. I've been munching like mad lately. So regret. Sigh 2 more months to bkk, am I able to make it? ):

Anw this post about * look at post title *

Woke up rly early that day, 6AM and we supposed to meet at 8AM end up all late. Had our breakfast at kfc before heading there!!
 Hanyi's drove his van over, we sat behind. Windy wind blows.
Us before entering. 
 mind fuck, real or fake?
                                                 I love how the background is! 
 zZzZzZz
 another mind fuck. Real or Fake?
Didn't know stingray so harmful!!
We went off kinda early like 12noon? Safari kinda boring!!! more of seas creatures.... nothing much to see. We should go ZOO next time!!!


so we went for lunch and k box next!!




did a video!!! but can't upload now cause my hotspot (slow) and gb is exceeding very soon shall upload on friday night or weekends!!!


X

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN