Saturday, September 14, 2013

{ i'm surprised by the outcome }

Thursday #ootd 

home's favourite - MSW. Rly awesome!!! And Yvonne even bought boy&I moon cakes!!! thank you hehehe ^.^ 

Friday - off day!!! 


thanks to seaweed shaker fries, before boy's driving lesson! 

 

so i went singing alone for 1hrs while waiting for bf to end his lesson! Okay i wanted to try going ktv alone. it's like one of my #thingstodobeforeidie kind you know. but it was good singing alone, nobody snatch the mic with you, all you hear is your voice!! but of course i never self high myself. lololol must be mad. I shall try it on weekends to sing alone!  

i'm so afraid people stare at me in a weird way like (why she sing alone? /  just broke up? / emo? )  hahaha okie i'm perfectly fine, so if you see me alone plz pretend that you don't know me ok!!! hehe. 

came across to the home button. I was so in love with this 3!!! 


currently, using the double C. So pretty can!?!? but i know it's not gonna last. just gonna try to be as gentle as possible. sadly the seller don't have any extras. (cuz i took it all) 


Saturday breakfast for work, yumz 


x.x 

working saturday, ending sooonnnnnnnnnnnn! 

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN