Wednesday, September 11, 2013

{ mac vs windows }

in the end,  got the authentic parallel. 


ever since I got my macbook last year, i kinda miss how windows work. I do love my macbook, I'm used to macbook now. The reason why i choose macbook over normal computer(windows) because of photo-booth!!! okay gonna scold me lame, and macbook have more choices when it comes to cover, and the key board protector. So pretty, with everything pink!!! And all my friend hates macbook.... they always get frustrated with it say like omg how to scroll up/how to open/how to right click > :-(  

hahahaha

 However macbook(apple)  doesn't support some application or download like e.g funshion / photoscape

 (windows 7 + parallel it was trial test) 

though I don't rly need windows as i'm not study or its a must to get windows for my work. thats why i choose to get the non authentic at first to try out for "FUN". fyi,  I use my lappy for normal social websites, watch movie etc...  and i've been ranting that I ran out of show to watch, i always love watching hongkong drama or any other drama from funshion. I always missed funshion ever since i started using macbook!!! 

finally, i can have both of them!! Invested $200 this morning to get the authentic ones. 
parallels 9 launch few days ago, but decided to get parallel 8 + windows 8 cause it's a bundle price!! yep, i'm still trying to figure out. And to set up my windows 8!! 


I'm gonna help boy download his FIFA13 later, hopefully it works as normal (Anti- lag)


 Its wednesday!!! one more day to go, i'm off on Friday!!! requested to work on Saturday instead! heheh i'm so tired! forever feeling sleepy forever not enough of sleep forever can't fall asleep early//  can't wait to end work....... 

sigh i'm just so broke, and act like i'm rich. I just can't stop browsing thru blogshops i just can't stop shopping even till i'm broke i just can't stop myself.


ps: sales wasn't expected. 

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN