Monday, July 29, 2013

{ scream & shout & let it all out )

friday night w peach yogurt with mango to satisfy my cravings. 

Saturday

work > after work > Strictly Pancakes - Virgin trip. 
Finally tried the garlic prawn, I will never go back to there? Honestly I hate their pancakes. Like too much flour too thick. Disappointed, i left like 1&half pcs and another pcs to boy. I still prefer my hotcakes from macdonald!!!! Sigh forever craving. 
mbs to fly kite, but obviously it failed, no wind. So we head to Recreation at West Coast for Pool after that we had mac again, okay (they) as usual. 

Sunday we stay at home, rotting out for movies > dinner > pool and home. 

randomly flipped through my album on monday 

 back to those days, simple & innocent... 

x

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN