Monday, July 22, 2013

{ Sallyfally & Mr J }

Saturday off day , while boy has to work. sigh so i accompany him for brunch and head back home alone. Meh sucks, to travel so far. 
So i went back home, lying on my bed from 2++ till 6++ doing nothing. Omg, the first saturday i ever hate. Usually I will have plans and know what to do like packing my room and etc... but that saturday all I wanna do is nothing..  Finally around 7pm, we went swimming  > back to sally's place > fetch boyf > had our usual late supper, porridge > we play pool. 
After pool we went mac > then ecp playground. (there's video at my insta! Follow me)  
That's my saturday, and I slept at 5am..... and woke up at 10am on Sunday.
Yes we went jb again hehe had our favourite tom yam! cuz last weekends it was oos. So yeah 
Arcade next, we changed total RM80 in total? That's freaking crazy. ( We complete the redemption card too)  We spam alot alot alot and even took neoprints! And the basketball machine, Sarah and I broke high score! yay 372 ^^ 
 Spot the difference,  see our names! :p 
Neoprints with the make up effect. $6 only!!!! 
We also brought switch stickers, yay minion :-) 
Baskin & Robin ice cream again. Guess what  we had for dinner!?! We ate the same thing again, tomyam !!!!!!! mad for that, crazy! Sigh over eat >: 
The only buys, I love this cuz it's rubber kind. But somehow the corner peeled off >: 

sigh over eat weekends, can feel that i'm gaining the kg i lost ..... meh 
x

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN