Tuesday, July 16, 2013

{ Guess what }

helloooooooo i've got something to share today! 

*drum rolllllllllllll* 

I'm going bkk again this year on 31st Oct - 4th Nov 2013 !!!!!!!! 
tickets + hotel = already booked! excited much,  traveling with boy and bro and sally with her family too! can't believe that I'm actually travelling there again like 2 times this year. Boy and I can celebrate our anniversary there too. Thank god that I still have my leave and my boss able to let me go. I had da best boss in the world. hehehe and i rly can't wait. But I don't know whether should I be happy or sad. Cuz 5 Nov iz my birthday. 4 November we will be coming back, and our flight it's mid-night flight. So i prolly will countdown my birthday at the airport checking out or queuing for taxi or in the taxi. Ultimate sadness can? But yeah, I'm still looking forward tho... I'm gonna save loads of money to shop there again this time. And chatuchak weekend market, this time for sure i'm going there! (pray hard that the season of clothing will be much nicer) Boy and I will be their tour guide! hehehe and I'm gonna make this 3 month useful this time to save up and of course lose weight! I MUST DO IT NO MATTER HOW. 


So anyway it's photobooth time that boy and I took ytd (been freaking long


Some (selfie) & (throwback) 




ending work in another 40 mins, sales is good today (-: 

I rly can't wait for bkk again, so excited!!! counting down to it.

(kelly, work double hard plz

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN