Monday, July 15, 2013

{ be love or be loved }

 (gonna start putting effort to make up every day!) 
Circus of Kitty arrived, yay all the way from hongkong. 
Friday night after boy and I end work. Salmon feast + movie with SallyFally! 
And our mercury cover arrived too! :-)  

Saturday
Mcwitch kitty, missed the delivery had to go down to singpost to collect.
Travel all the way from Woodland to Tai Seng for the tom yam fish soup! As usual and we're rlly very hard working, I swear. 
(fans of 5566) 
 back to woodland and we went malaysia for day trip! 
Caught Pacific Rim too, not bad but i think it's quite draggy? 
 Tom Yam that day oos... so disappointing!!! 
And we also spam arcade like crazy too, esp on basketball machine. Hahahaha, fun!!!!! I took 2 videos too on my instagram, so do follow me here!
 Back to singapore around 10+?  Played bowling!!!! And I had the worst score in my life....... wts i don't know what's wrong too..... but whatever la and there is this bunch of people playing right beside our lane. and y'know how to throw? seriously..... watch my instagram video and you'll know. 

Awesome saturday spent!!!! ♥

Sunday

Woke up with only 3hrs of sleep... wts on a sunday morning. likethatcanmeh

Dragged our lazy and tired body out to exercise, basketball + swimming! 
Sallyfally intro us to Taste of Thailand for our dinner!! 
 Ending our weekends singing + fruits.... rlly heathly!

Awesome weekends spent with favourite people I love!!!! 

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN