Monday, November 26, 2012

{ ✈ up up here we go }

times flies.


November is ending in a weeks time. or I should say less than 5 days time. Welcoming december and 2013... many things happened. be it good or bad. I should say I've been wasting my time. People are busy studying.. and I'm none of them. How I wish I could go back and study.. Of course if can, I would like to study in private than in college. $$$$ is everything.

Joke, I've graduated from Office Skills. I should be working in the admin job.. but i'm here working at retail. crazy, somehow I admired people working in OL's life )': why can't I just be brave and try working admin job?! sigh...... ☹

my dreams is getting nearer and nearer...  another month to go and i'm heading to bkk!!! never thought I would have the chance to go bkk and saving up on my own. I rlly can't wait for this trip with boyf! it's our first time traveling alone and our first time sitting planes together. looking forward hopefully we won't get lost there. another dreams, shall be kept in my heart. god knows ....


lastly,  I would like to thanks my dearest boy for making my wish success!!!!! mwah 8) 

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN