Thursday, November 1, 2012

{ this not a drive by }


it's november!!! birthday month + monthsary 

so yes today my dearest boy came and surprise me (actually I know my bf well, I know his planing) 

Have been whining to boy that all my friend tried twelve cup cakes before yet  I'm the only one who hasn't ... it's so near me, yet I didn't get the chance... actually not, it's because I think its super not worth can? like one small size of cupcakes for $3 and the special ones are $3.50 damn not worth so I never spend such money hahaha but my dearest boy got it for me today! Okay la still feel a bit heart pain for him... today's dinner gonna be damn sinful.

thank you for all the hard work and effort you made just to make me feel happy! 

always love you, crocroach xxxx

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN