Tuesday, November 6, 2012

{ 19th Birthday I }

I had a awesome 19th birthday with friends and boyfriend, thank you all for coming! ♥.♥


about the ending, everybody is like--  let's go take "ice cream" 
then i waited for them for like 15 mins and decided to check what are they doing for so long!


   
   
   

Saturday we woke up and nua the whole day till 4pm finally we get out of bed.. been catching up with game plan. so yes we went bugis. find it super weird that my boyfriend keep insisting to go bugis for no reason but anyhoo we had taimei, slurp *.*

 we walked round and round, no reason. he is like waiting for somebody else. I guessed I know who  we're meeting. so I continue with him to walk with him... About 7pm, he bring me go somewhere ~ it was raining and everywhere it just so crowd...

thank you all for coming: 

elgene 
brendon
chimeng 
yimun
hanyi 
yicheng
madeline
candice 
cindy 
reiko 
reiko's boyf 

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 

part one of my birthday! x 
part 2 coming up soon. 

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN