Friday, November 9, 2012

{ sunday }


TGIF(s) finally 2 week has past. still remember how I waited for my birthday to come, and it's over now. but anyway on wednesday, I stayed over at boy's place hehe we finally booked our bkk hotel then yesterday he come over to my place. okay that's not the point... I just wanna keep track on my blog the next time I read :) 

Saturday off, and sunday I'm working again. Go Kelly. Monday work. Tuesday Ph, work. All the way till friday, sigh please pass forward to next weekends! And my belated post... on 4 Nov'12 

Last sunday: 

barley surviving on sunday .... the previous day gambling with my friends and we slept less than 2 hrs. yooooo so I went chinatown with boy and his family for dim sum! :-) 



  roadside ice cream..... 

 dim sum @ red star restaurant, there is more but I'm just too shy to take pic of the food, 
back to boy's place for a nap! tired zzz much 

woke up then head to my place > pizza hut for dinner! 

my favourite, boy specially ordered so much for me that I had 6 of it! 


next post: my actual birthday, stay tuned! ☺
meanwhile read post ☟

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN