Wednesday, August 1, 2012

{ the way we are }


I'm glad, so glad that boy came over and sleep with me yesterday and tonight......  because it's our month- sary but well, we didn't celebrate today because we were both working but it's ok he is coming tonight! no big deal, but yeah it's our 42 months being together. How time files really,
  • from 2008 i met him, we were both working till 2009 we started dating, work and school and our relationship - manageable :) 
  • 2010 deepest shit, serving the nation.... many things happen, lesser time being together, lesser celebration, army taken everything from him... more added on with more dramas, tears and shit you guys could never imagine....  
  • 2011 i'm glad he stayed strong as ever, yes we do quarrel we say those hurtful words to each other... but  he can really hold on to it well, really.... Wallaby for 3 weeks, falls on my birthday sucky but there is still  advance celebration and actual birthday without him....without any calls but only facebook message (i'm glad)  I'm legal, started clubbing... it's turns a routine whereby 1 week, I can go 2 times. He said, clubbing will only drift us apart.... 
  • 2012  five more months to ord i'm so so happy he finally get out of it.. but on the other side, he is back to society.. working life... he will still meet people, who knows one day he will find someone better then me? I'm afraid....  he told me not to worry, trust is all i need in a relationship... 
till today, I'm glad he is showing me all his concern and love, even he is busy on the weekends he will still make time for me... trying not to neglect me. I'm happy my boy, happy 42th i love you x 

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN