Tuesday, August 7, 2012

{ the one that gave me hopes and dreams }

hi, it's tuesday~~~~


yesterday after work, went over to vivo to fetch boy from his work place. before that, i went daiso shopping for like 20mins while waiting for him? got 5 items, mostly house hold items. I really don't mind shopping at daiso like $100 items and you can get 50 items please, how cool.

boy stay over at my place, sent me to work this morning.... Just ate my dinner. Went for shopping cause it's pay day today morning, "reward myself" I got 1 shorts, my prettiest short ever. and 1 maroon cardigan. Oh yes, save money.. talking about it since last year? I decided to save this month! I've set aside $500 to the another bank and hopefully I won't touch/use them... left with not much of my pay, but i think i'm able to survive with $600? after all the bills and money for mom. I really don't wanna touch the saving any more.


I CAN DO IT

pardon me, it's all my face below skip if you want to:  

ending work in another 3 hours, gonna fetch boyfriend again 
weekends need to be here soon, finally a week that i'm gonna spend with him after 2 weeks not spending our weekends together, shrucks


BYE X 

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN