Friday, August 31, 2012

{ follow your heart your mind your dreams }


Hi..... yesterday I was down with fever, so thankful today i felt so much better. always looking forward for today's and finally its here so happy but anyway follow me on instagram/twitter 

Thank god it's friday, finally a week with boyfriend around after not going out on the weekends. So yeah less than 2hrs I'm going home but no I'm gonna fetch my dearest bf from work then go home together keke 

it's our month-sary tomorrow, and my parent going malaysia for a day tomorrow hell yeah time to party candle light dinner, hahaha what's the menu? hopefully it will turn out to be good? and yes 
i'm spending 5 nights together, long weekends. So thankful my boss let me off on monday&tuesday. prolly gg malaysia! shop and eat. I'm fat anyway. I'm too blessed to have my boy around. 
and yes, tomorrow marks the 1st Sept. I hope everything's going on well.  May god bless all my friends and boy's and mine family x  our relationship to be better, without being in argument for some reason. 

I miss all my friends and my fattyboom and brendon gonna enlist soon. Hopefully I got to chat up with them soon before he enlist. So yeah looking forward can't wait x 

in advance, happy 43 x 

september please be good, i love you x 


changed my screen protector again, what's new? but darling jas got it from me from bkk, mad love 
okie bye enjoy your weekends and I'll enjoy my long weekends x

I CAN'T WAIT FOR PAY DAY (KACHING$)

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN