Thursday, August 23, 2012

{ Tuesday. }

(warning: 55 pictures in total) 

Swap schedule with ZX, so working on the Sunday instead. Went over to boy's place. 
Brunch together, our favourite food that I can eat every day! 



 Mocha Frappe @ Mac for only $2 (On a hot weather at town) 

movies > The Expandable II 
(It was awesome!!!!!!)

Trained back, supposed to meet up with the rest for bball but unfortunately, it rain. So boy and I walk round causeway deciding where should we go for dinner! Decided to go IKEA!!!




 had our dinner there ~.~


 Tho we quarreled more and more often. I hope you don't take it in your heart. Harsh words are hurtful and I know it, yet I keep choosing them on you. Sorry my love, I don't mean to hurt you.... Nevertheless, I'm glad you still hold on to me no matter how I treat you. I don't ask for more,  I'm thankful. Thank god, for you. I know talk is cheap, you have my heart. I promised, x 


I know, I always say give up in this relationship for times and times. Till you get sick and tired of listening to me. I'm stupid and stubborn....  I'm sorry

but glad we're alright now. x 

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN