Wednesday, February 26, 2014

{ #keepthefaith }

Before I'm heading to bed, I'm here to blog about what happened exactly a week ago..... 

Last Wednesday,

I woke up and I'm late for work.... so I rushed, took my towel and rush to the toilet bathe. I knew something wasn't right... But I tried my best to stay firm, out of my control, I fainted.... Unconsciously and I didn't know what happened till bf knock on the door and asked "what happened, you okay" I remembered telling him to "save me" and not sure how did I open the door, again I fainted till his mom came and asked me to sit down and rest... After awhile, I feel better. And realized I'm naked in front of his mother. So embarrassed... But would like to thanks his mom for helping me (-':

My lil faints, woke his whole family up (sorry!) Bruised here and there, recovering soon. Thankful I didn't knock on the sink else I might be admitted to hospital....  Also like to thanks my boss, I made her rush down to work at the very last min D: 

Thank god my bf was alert too, and able to hear me. Hmmm, low blood? Maybe... I'm so afraid that I will faint when I'm crossing the road.... Hoping that day won't happen, anymore..... 

Moving on, today I was a lil upset. Firstly, I met 2 unreasonable customer. Asking for exchange when the item it's defected.. And somehow "threaten" me for a CASE. Ridiculous much, hope you got your karma back. 

I'm so sad, but I don't know how should I explain it out. I guess it should be the last day me being this way and of course feeling this way?  

How can I feel secure when you're working with all girls, and being the only guy? I know, trust issues. I just have my own insecurities, I just have my own thinking. Not what I want, now what i like too. I hate to feel this way. I hate this feeling so much. My thoughts are killing me every single night.... How I met you and many more. I wish I can go back to the past, and be the one I used to be. 

It's gonna be the last time, I promised. Dear god, take away this special imaginary  of mine. I just want to be happy, can I? 


Till then, x 

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN