Friday, February 7, 2014

{ g0ng xi g()ng x! }

CNY EVE: 

grocery shopping with boy on the eve morning! thank you for helping me to carry everything! Whipped up dinner, yes done by me. Simple dinner, my mom's hand infection she can't do anything. 


after dinner, out with sallyfally and boy! Caught lion men, not worth to watch. All the sponsor advertisment. Meh but got to admit that main girl look so pretty *.* 

The next morning, CNY DAY 1 


 Cousins. ( i guess we only met twice in a year) 


went boyf's place after that!! 



 and.... it was our 5 year anniversary!!! whoop


he got me pandora!!! *.*
Thank you for the suprise!!!♥︎ 




Simple #ootd for day 1.. didn't really hunt for cny clothes! 

CNY 2 

the next morning, 



Visit boy's relative place. 

Cab back to my sis place for steamboat this year! :) 




Photo spam:




met the gambling clique for gamble! (every year without fail) 


3rd DAY OF CNY 

impromptu steamboat at our place with one of my uncle. hehe



that's all my cny for this year! Need to get back to working mode.. meh i'm so lazy.
last one week to go before cny finish!! let's collect more red packets okie!! heheh gong xi gong xi, anyone out there wanna give me red packets? 

xoxo

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN