Monday, May 20, 2013

{ Sunday xx Sophiabrowhouse xx Soup Spoon }


despite sleeping late on weekends, and waking up late. But me? Sleeping late, waking up at usual timing (9AM) But on sunday I slept till 1am... Oh god, nearly fall sick during the weekends, thank god I didn't. 


Late for my eyebrow embroidery appointment. (- __-) 

had our first meal of the day  @ the soup spoon noms, yay thank you boy to satisfied my cravings! 

anyway, I did my eyebrow embroidery at Sophia Brow House.

 I'm happy w the result anyway, I hope the color faster fade.. kinda dark now haha I look like shin crayon >:

heheh, My eyebrow designer: Rachel, 
she is reallyS good and friendly yup.
so if ya interested to do, you can visit her at 

28A Liang Seah S(189049) 
its oppsite bugis junction :) 

(thank you bf for accompanying me thru the journey and also waited for me, me luvs you) 

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN