Friday, May 3, 2013

{ sometimes i gotta feeling }



thank god it's friday. 

working now, I need sales. So bored, boy just left for his work. I did no sales oh no. cracking up my brain. Why? cause my boy's birthday coming.. that's when all the planning starts. getting present and where to go?  I planned what to get for him already, but it's oos now. Sigh need to crack up my brain again T.T anw boy and I just had a sinful dinner. we're the fattys in the house.  

friday nights, boy working on weekends and I am working on sunday. that's just sucks so much, Owell. tomorrow i am meeting my darlings to cycle and ahloy's thai for brunch. Hopefully we don't end up at bugis streets shopping. I need to shop so badly, I want to reborn my hair. Fickled mind like me prefers to have darker shades of hair now. Sigh just look how gold is my hair now? I want to do pedicure and manicure... gelish plz. I need to get the gelish set before I can do on my own. I need my fucking pay now. I'm gonna get ipad mini soon, I hope.... can't wait. 

Am gonna be so broke. Why can't i just be rich???!!!!! ......... 

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN