Thursday, April 11, 2013

{ new baby }


that random monday night boy and I saw this super cute m&m container so we decided to get it. 


"wednesday" 


cotton on parcel that darling and I ordered :> 


 anw if you don't know, I've always wanted to sell away my g12.. yeah i know it's not the first time. I wanting to try on this camera because I heard good review from the blogger about this cam. So yeah, 
I sold my g12 away last night and straight away meet Andrew for the new cam! happy iz me. 
it's my first samsung camera, not rlly sure how do i use it... so complicated T.T (will try to take pic on the weekends) 


and boy's bro gave me all the hello kitty case except for the 2nd ones. All are authentic from Sanrio.. Awwwwwww so happy!!!! 

what I ate for today...... mad love for the overall combination... Can't eat everyday else I will be very broke...... lololol 


anyway left a few instock only, $21 each/// mailed. do contact me if you wanna order 97110563 :) 
anw I am doing a give away on my instashop so do join @fundsplz 

Thank you, have a nice advance weekends ^.^ 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN