Sunday, April 21, 2013

{ braces off }


today i am supposed to go dental clinic and consult doctor.... because I wanted braces long ago since I was 16.. I think it's pretty and also it makes your face look sharper too. So i ask around, and call and do as many research as I could. Alot have been telling me, "your teeth is so straight, why wanna do. why waste the money" N "you too rich it is" yeah I know the fact. but braces is one of my wishlist. In another hand I am so worried that the doctor won't let me do because my teeth was just perfectly fine. But no, the stubborn me die die my get my things complete. I hack all the comment i received so I went ahead to book the appointment which is today.. And so, i received a call last night say the clinic closed today cause there is no dentist available for me to consult............ I was so pissed.

(after hours of thinking.......) 

i guess it's fate. god doesn't want me to put braces too.. so I decided to save up the money and get my other things in my wishlist .. which is another prada wallet and mini Ipad... both it's not a need... but I just want them.. I save $3K+ anyway (cuz the braces fee) 

so yeah....

no more braces

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN