Tuesday, December 11, 2012

{ I tried making it cool }

sunday the previous day boy came and fetch me after work, wanted to head to town for dinner.. but  decided to go home first... 


  we went dbg around 8pm.... lololol And our ootd? hahaha went there for dinner... then decided to head to bowling again!!!! 

 super happy got this knitted top at CO for $5 usual $24.95 yay super comfy.. I'm wearing it now again cause I didn't go home for 2 days already but boy's mom washed it for me already okie!!!

we went back home.... and boy's off again for the next day (monday) while I'm working 

Yesterday decided to ask my boss if I could take half day leave, yay she allow... 
(i swear she is the nicest boss I ever had ) 

hehehe so ended work at 4pm and boy came and pick me up and we head to town to get our tix (3AM) I always bugged boy to watch with me and finally we have the time


pass by wisma, back to the same spot..... 2 years ago... look at the changes... hair, body size, shape and etc...  look at my head band? so popular back to the year hahahah 

me: you can see what changes?
boy: er, nothing lei like the same.
me: faster say at least one?
boy: er from iphone 3g to iphone 5? 

( ---______---) 



 at first I thought 3am is the scariest movie, but I think it's quite ok? like there is 3 part of the story 

1.) the wigs 
2.) dead bodys 
3.) over time 

I like 1st and 3rd story the most...  2nd one kinda lame? and the last one kinda funny lolol overall, it's okay!!! but thank you my dearest boy to accompany me to watch this movie.heheh much love. 

headed back to boy's place... and today boy is finally working.. he off from friday to monday and he is back to reality. but he just whatsapped me saying he is off again!?! hahaha,  he is happy so happy 

I've not been going back home and sleeping at my own bed for 3 days and I miss them and today i'm finally going back and boy is coming over to sleep tonight yay i've been spending time with boy. seeing him almost every single day. that's what a ORD life should be. 24/7 by my side right? hehehe 

can't wait to knock off work,
Happy tuesday! 

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN