Monday, December 17, 2012

{ happy me, iz happy }

I'm a happy girl.... even if the world ends on 21st December, I'll still be very happy cause I got my first branded wallet... (except for coach wristlet la) 

but I'll also be very sad, if the world ends. cuz i won't be able to go bkk, just next month? hahaha
whatever, i don't believe in world ends. it just humor spreading all around. 


Today on the first day i treasure you like baby..... i'm gonna make sure I use this for a long term... happy girl got her wish-list fulfilled. next coming up, tiffany & co necklace... dang $$$$$$ 

 working sunday tomorrow, just packed my whole wardrobe and room.. exhausted plus I didn't sleep very long. yesterday met up with clique till 4.30am, then home and slept at 6am and woke up at 9am.. why my body clock screwed so much, when I'm off? shrucks..... gonna meet my boy later, staying over at his place. so see ya around x 

P/s: just shopped online again, $30 spent... and yesterday spent $30 on cotton on and fyi the polka dots case I got it yesterday too $10 = $70 gone..... sighhhhhhh I h8 myself so much 

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN