Wednesday, September 10, 2014

{ i guess it's okay }




few weeks back which i can't even remember when it is but anyway 


sad to say, i've gained weight. like 4kgs worth, big fat sigh. can't control myself, just eat and eat all my fav food and whenever I craved for what, i will eat it. 


decided to get this clone samsung phone for mom (saw it on deal.sg) yeah she can watch movies etc on bigger screen!

they looked super pretty, especially the pink one. honestly, the phone looks exactly like the samsung phone itself, just that maybe the function isn't that good? but overall, it's a good/cheap phone. I got it for $149!(: 


Rate for the phone: 8/10 (camera wise not that good) So far so good, hope nothing's gonna happen. (always see like those burning etc pic -_-) Sorry for scaring you the picture, i tried the camera haha and they let me choose big eye effect and sharper chin. (look horrible tho) 


Saturday, decided to go malaysia cuz we got no idea where should we go at Singapore.





go google if you're keen :) 

caught Into the storm, had a bad night when we trying to come back. The jam is crazy.


getting my cravings satisfied, always love the chocolate waffles!:)
still trying to improve my camera skill :( 

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN