Sunday, March 9, 2014

{ Thousand miles seems pretty far. }

#throwbackwednesday

caught make me shudder after work with boy! hehe i love thai comedy ghost show like peekmak & make me shudder kinda funny too.. but they always the same ending haha! 

dont know when was the last time i watch movie.. 


Bf surprised me the meow meow crops because i said i wanted it the other day! hehe tq! 


#shamelessselfie hehe

today supposed to run some errands but with bf's help yesterday i can stay at home today and relax!! :) hehe 


french toast for bf this morning. yummy! 

Back to work again tomorrow, meh i can't wait for weekends to come again! D: 8pm now... heading to bf's soon.. MEH 

i'm so freaking broke now, so many debts to clear. Sigh 

$$$$$$? :( 


I'm still trying my best not to think about it. "I'm trying i'm trying...."


x

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN