Thursday, January 9, 2014

{ we'll be counting stars }

just a lil update on this space because I feel like it. hehe although i've not been updating so often. My bkk trip isn't complete yet, video hasn't done. Major shag. But anyway, 

hello 2014!!! 
(may this year will be nice to me!) 


another 2 charms added to my collection, yay! 


shopping alone after my work @ factories. another favourite store, i guess? I love the fitting room concept, so pretty! 

One of our off day, #throwbacktodecemeber 
we went for bowling early morning! cuz it was freaking $1per game, i'm not kidding! 


After that, boy accompanied me for another ink!


"without love, we are just birds { inside pictures } friends with broken wings."

run some errands after that, and dinner and movies on friday night! 

#ootd #random


my half day off, we went town to get pressis for his dad, 
and awfully choc for me as i was craving for it badly! hehe 


 after  that we went raja inn for steamboat, yumz 1 for 1 hehe 


after that, back to work for another half day! haha.


Last weekend, 


Ikea for our brunch, wanted to eat the famous tom yam... didn't open that day! T.T 

run some errands, 


thank god for him, for helping me to carry them. Settle down at this place and off to town! 
(been so long



Dinner @ soup spoon


whoop! everything was so nice that day, although its nothing much. 
Simple & blessed spending time together! :'-) 


I'm finally done with my pandora story, not in theme. They are just my favourite picks! hehe. 

hehe my christmas present from mr J, 

 too cute to love! 

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN