Friday, February 22, 2013

{ Cold play }

tgif, happy weekends starts in another 3 hrs till I end work, wheee hooooo but sadly boy is working. stay home weekends!!!!  yesterday my darling J came. like finally she came and meet me. more than half year we didn't see each other. I miss hanging out and party together. 


boy came and find me for brunch, and he got me a surprise. 

(the other day when I was at boy's place a lot people came for buffet at his place and i think somebody mistook the slippers and wore mine home. I got a size bigger and I'm so sad... so....) 


omg i'm so happy! nobody pampered me like he does!!!!! 

heading to boy's place again.... and cny is coming to an end. so sad. I'm looking forward for holiday again. happy weekends x 


(ps: I feel like singing K!!!!! so badly >:  ) 

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN