Friday, July 13, 2012

{ New post }

Hi all, 

due to my itchy finger/hands. I've delete my youtube account and blog. All things to do with google....  hate that the email linked to my youtube and blog account... seriously pissed off. Yeah all the hard work I did, and the blog I used to write down all the drama, all gone... I rlly rlly very upset. 

Genting video's took me so long to do and edit it, and my Genting blog post. All the blog post, happy and sad times, all gone. Total 14 videos gone, and I can't retrieve back.... and total of 403 blog post gone too... sigh i must let it go. bygonesbygonesbygonesbygones.....

so a new start, a new blog!  i'll miss all the nonsense I had blogged.  So I'll start blogging again ...... look up for the next post, i'll be posting pictures soon, x 

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN